On the 15th of September 2015 an extraordinary session of EERSF Donor’s Assembly was held in the Ministry of Energy.
Agenda of the session included the following topics:
- Approval of EERSF’s Activity Report;
- Approval of EERSF’s budget performance report as of June 10, 2015;
- Approval of Fund’s targets and tasks for subsequent period;
- Approval of new Regulation on the Operation Organization and the Activities of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources Fund in compliance with the new Energy Efficiency Act;
- Report for Donors’ Assembly Campaign results and acceptance of new Donors’ Assembly members;
- Selection of new EERSF’s Management Board (MB) members.
The Donor’s Assembly unanimously adopted the report upon the above mentioned topics, the new Regulation on the Operation Organization and the Activities of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources Fund, and postponed the election of new Management Board for a regular DA session, up to the completion of the current MB mandate.