On the 10th of December 2013 a regular session of EERSF Donor’s Assembly took place.
Agenda of the session included the following topics: approval of the fund’s operation report along with goals and objectives for the next period; report from the donor’s campaign results that took place in November and December 2013, nomination and election of EERSF Management Board, according to art. 59, para. 1, item 4 of Energy Efficiency Act.
The Donor’s Assembly unanimously adopted the report upon the above mentioned topics and voted the election of the Management Board as follows:
1. Andrey Bachvarov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Biomass Association and Bulgarian Energy Efficiency Association
2. Angel Geraksiev, Chairman of the Municipal Council of Gotze Delchev Municipality.
3. Kalina Triffonova, Board Member of EVN Bulgaria
4. Nicola Doukov, Board Member of Energy Auditors Chamber
5. Mihail Dimitrov, Expert at “Bulgarian Energy Holding” JSC
According to EERSF Regulations on Operation and Organization of Work and Activities board members have a two-years term of mandate.