On the 30th of June 2011, the Seventh supplemental Donors Assembly of “Energy efficiency and renewable sources fund” took place. The main items on the agenda were adoption of Activity report for the period 2005-2011 – prepared by the Executive Director of the Fund – Mr. D. Dukov; adoption of new Regulations for organization and operation of the Fund, in accordance with amendments to the Energy Efficiency Act, due to adopted Energy from Renewable Sources Act and election of a new Board of Directors of the Fund.
As members of the Donor’s Assembly took part representatives from the World Bank, the Austrian government, MEET, Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD, Enemona, EVN Bulgaria EAD and Ena Optima Ltd. There were also representative of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works – Deputy Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva – as a new member of the Fund Management Board by law, Mr. K. Kolchev as representative of the Fund manager – from Elana Holding, Mr. K.Kolev – Executive Director of the Agency for Sustainable Energy Development, members of the Management Board of the Fund.
The new Management board of “Energy efficiency and renewable sources fund” is composed as follows:
1. Mr. Nikolai Nalbanov – Representative of MEET
2. Ms. Ekaterina Zaharieva – Representative of Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works
3. Mr. Kolio Kolev – Executive Director of the Agency for sustainable energy development
4. Ms. Milia Dimitrova – Representative of Ministry of environment and water in Bulgaria
5. Ms. Detelina Nikolova – Mayor of Dobrich Minicipality
6. Mr. Anton Gavrilov – Lukoil Bulgaria
7. Ms. Kalina Trifonova – EVN Bulgaria
8. Ms. Maria Raycheva – MEET
9. Mr. Sergey Stoyanov – Chamber of Installers in Bulgaria