Pursuant to Art. 86, para. 2, Item 9 of the Energy Efficiency Act the Contracting Authority of this competition is the Management Board of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources Fund.
Subject of the contest
Selection of Manager of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources Fund (EERSF) in the sense of Art. 86, para. 2, item 9 of the Energy Efficiency Act.
Place of execution
The activity of the Manager of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources Fund should be implemented at the headquarters of FEEI – Sofia.
Term of execution
The activity of the Manager of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources Fund should be implemented on the basis of a management contract, which is concluded for a period of 5 years.
Brief description of the procedure
The competition for the selection of Manager of the EERSF will be impelmented in two stages.
To the first stage of the competition shall be allowed Bulgarian or foreign legal entities or their associations that meet the general criteria listed below. Interested parties submit applicatons to participate and demonstrate the fulfillment of the general criteria.
To participate in the second stage of the competition will be allowed participants ranked in the first five places, who have met the general criteria. Any participant admitted to the second stage of the competition will have the opportunity to submit a proposal according to the requirements of the competition documentation. On the basis of the submitted proposals, the Contracting Authority prepares a ranking and the first ranked participant will be invited to sign a management contract.
General criteria for participants in the first stage of the competition
To participate in the competition are elligible Bulgarian or foreign legal entities and/or their associations, which should meet the each of the criteria listed below:
1. The participant and / or a person associated with it should have experience in managing finance and investment and market presence, for which the following minimum experience requirements are to be met cumulatively:
– asset value under management – at least BGN 50 million for each of the last 5 years, of which at least 10% are debt instruments (loans, guarantees, bonds, etc.);
– Profit from activity – The participant should have generated a positive financial result (accounting profit) from the asset management activity for at least three of the last five years.
1.2. The participant and / or related person(s) should demonstrate experience in the field of energy efficiency – experience in the evaluation, preparation, implementation or financing of energy efficiency and renewable energy projects for own consumption (investment and management) for the last 10 years totaling no less than BGN 20 million, of which at least 50% represent investments in such projects;
2. The participant should be familiar with the functions and activities of the EERSF and the role of the Manager in their implementation.
Information on the conduct of the tender procedure, the conditions for participation in the two stages of the competition, the requirements for the participants and the participants – associations of legal entities, the manner of evaluating the tenders and the detailed description of the tender procedure are contained in the tender dossier.
Any interested person can read the contents of the tender dossier, which is published on the website of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources Fund: http://www.bgeef.com
- Documentation: Pertaining to the Competition for Selection of Manager of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources Fund
Address and contact person
Address: Energy Efficiency and Renewable Sources Fund
8, Triaditza Str. (Building of Ministry of Energy)
Republic of Bulgaria
Contact person: Iveta Filipova
Phone: 02 9263 248